This workshop will present all the steps involved in audio pre-production, production and post-production. Participants will discover the essential role of an audio director: organization, creative contribution, as well as that magic touch that colours a sound with the uniqueness of its orchestra conductor.
- Planning a production schedule, directing styles and script development (placement of audio-images, effects and music);
- Directing writers, analyzing a text and identifying its positive and negative aspects;
- Choosing voices according to their color and other identified qualities;
- Directing actors, the communication of information and emotion, voice projection, body movements, and breathing;
- Technical concerns and teamwork, placing voices within a sound-scape, and note-taking during recording.