Discover the functions offered by Drupal and learn the vocabulary needed to communicate with web pros. This training will give participants the basic elements they need to explore by themselves this content management system or CMS. At the end of the workshop, you’ll have your own complimentary website prototype!
The workshop will be given in French by bilingual instructors.
- Installation of your Drupal website;
- Basic notions in content management systems (CMS);
- Search engine optimization (SEO);
- Personalization of your site’s aspect (themes);
- Multilingual installation;
- Add-in modules.
- Be a professional artist, creator or cultural worker;
- Be a self-employed worker or a salaried employee in an enterprise not subject to 1% Training Investment*;
- Basic knowledge of HTML (CSS, FTP and Photoshop recommended);
- Attend every session.
* Any enterprise whose total payroll is $1.000.000 or more is subject to 1% Training Investment. (Emploi-Québec Program)
Number of participants
120 $ – Payment required before Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 5 pm.
Saturdays and Sundays, January 21-22 and 28-29, 2012, from 1 pm to 5 pm.
before Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 5 pm
Please submit your registration request to:
Eddie Rodgers, New Media Lab Chief Technician
phone: 514-844-3250, ext. 230
Reservation / Payment
Reservations can be made by phone or email. Full payment must be made for inscription to be valid. You can pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), cheque or in cash. Inscription to a workshop is not transferable.
Cancellation / Refunding
OBORO does not refund inscription fees except in case of illness (with a medical note) or of absolute necessity. In such cases, inscription fees are transferable to another workshop or service offered by the New Media Lab.
OBORO reserves the right to cancel workshops at any time and without advance notice. In this case, inscription fees are fully refunded.