The GEORGES-LAOUN-OPTICIEN-OBORO 2013 Super Short Film Prize
Deadline : September 13, 2013
Notice to Canadian creators of all ages and disciplines!
Submit an original film or video of 3 minutes or less before September 14, 2013 to the GEORGES-LAOUN-OPTICIEN-OBORO 2013 Super Short Film Prize contest!
The six finalists' works will be screened in Georges Laoun Opticien's store-window at 4012 Saint-Denis Street, in Montreal, in October 2013. The winner will be announced during the opening night reception.
Every finalist will receive $100 in cash, and the winner will be offered a prize of $500 in cash and $1500 of access to OBORO's New Media Lab equipment and studios.
Applications must include:
- one DVD copy of the short film or video, shorter than 3 minutes, produced after January 2013;
- a brief presentation of the film or video (max. 250 words);
- a synopsis (max. 75 words);
- a CV;
- a short bio (max. 50 words);
- a self-addressed and stamped envelope (if you wish that your DVD be returned*).
* Please note that proposals with no s.a.s.e. will not be kept by OBORO.
Please send your application to:
GEORGES-LAOUN-OPTICIEN-OBORO 2013 Super Short Film Prize
OBORO 4001 Berri Street, # 301 Montreal (Quebec) H2L 4H2
The results of the competition will be announced before October 16, 2013.
Previous editions of the Prize:
- GEORGES-LAOUN-OPTICIEN-OBORO 2012 Super Short Film Prize
- GEORGES-LAOUN-OPTICIEN-OBORO 2011 Super Short Film Prize
- GEORGES-LAOUN-OPTICIEN-OBORO 2010 Super Short Film Prize
- GEORGES-LAOUN-OPTICIEN-OBORO 2009 Super Short Film Prize